Saturday 19 July 2008

What Are The Benefits of Biotin

There is a lot of talk about the positive benefits of vitamins and minerals, especially where a type 2 diabetci is concerned. Biotin is one such vitamin, b7 to be precise.
Biotin provides many functions within the body. Carbohydrate metabolism is one of them as well as aiding in the role of amino acids synthesise. Amino acids are quite the literraly the building blocks of the body.
Bioting also helps boost the performance of insulin, the hormone responsible for moving glucose out of the blood stream and into the body's cells for energy. This is the major problem that type 2 diabetics suffer from so anything that helps insulin work more prominently can't be a bad thing.
High doses aren't known to cause any serious side effects but obviously, consult a proffesional before undertaking any change in your diet.

1 comment:

albert said...


have been suffering from (DIABETES) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the Internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (DIABETES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr VOKE (doctorvoke@gmail.com) or text him +1(661)-797-0921